- Download and install Skype if you don’t already have it on your computer. Start Skype and create a Skype accountif you do not have one already. You can use your existing Skype account or create a totally new one for the competition.
- Log in to Skype and add vibututor1and vibututor2as your contacts. Later you need to add your team members as contacts too.
- We will later send you an email which includes a link to a form with which we collect the Skype address to be later delivered to everybody taking part in the session.
- Download VNC-viewer from this link for Windows usersand this link for Mac users.
Test the VNC-viewer by typing in the following:
Server Name: rg18.utu.fi
(These are case-sensitive). Notify us of any problems and we’ll work it out!
NOTE: Your actual simulation computers are not online yet. Please use rg18.utu.fifor testing (as described above). Actual simulation computers will be online about 20-30 minutes before simulation session kick-off.
Adobe Connect Pro
- Test Adobe Connect Pro by visiting this link for a quick peek to the VIBu meeting room (enter as a guest). If it opens successfully, it works.